Saturday, January 21, 2012

A start...

It seems like there are billions of other blogs that probably look so similar to this. I keep trying to think of an interesting way to start mine, to set it apart. And since there is nothing brilliant or inspiring coming to mind, I keep putting it off. So this is me, not putting it off anymore.

YOUR WELCOME!

Lately the best way for me to express...whatever...is through poetry. So...be looking forward to some of that when I get brave enough to post it.

Right now, (of course) my 3 month old is getting annoyed that I'm not paying attention to him, and my 3 year old is running around without any underwear and I'm not sure why. So on that note, just keep coming back, next time maybe no one will be crying at me, or my family might stay clothed without needing my supervision. Probably not, but whatever is going on I will be writing about it, and usually it's amusing. Ok, I've put the baby off too long and he is giving me the lip! There is no denying the lip.


1 comment:

  1. Love it, Marcia! I'll be reading!

    My favorite lines? "Just keep coming back" and "I think our stories matter". Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete